RCS TRADE MARK:
RCS’, ‘RCS Worldwide Express’, ‘RCS Express’, ‘RCS Parcel’, ‘RCS E-Commerce’, ‘RCS Freight’, ‘RCS Supply Chain’, ‘RCS Global Forwarding’, ‘RCS Europlus’, ‘RCS Jumbo Box’, ‘RCS Economy Select’, ‘RCS Jetline’, ‘RCS Sprintline’, ‘RCS Secureline’, ‘RCS Express Easy’, ‘RCS Easy Shop’, ‘RCS Connect’, ‘RCS EasyShip’ all are trademarks of RCS. No licence is implied or given to the use any of above trademarks. These trademarks may not be copied, used, downloaded, modified, reproduced, or distributed in any way (unless until an integral body of an authorised duplicate of material presenting in these web pages, as mentioned in the last section) without any prior permission in written form.
All other trademarks are owned by respective owners as these are this is the property of these owner.
On the basis of all the documents given with your consignment, it appears that products are U.S products returning. To satisfy the need of duty-free entrance as U.S goods returned, client regulation 19CFR10 mandates that a manufacturer’s affidavit will be provided by the importer to support the claim. You have to complete the affidavit on your letter head provided by your company. Then a copy of this letter shall be given to the RCS express. RCS then submit your entry properly to your custom. For complete shipment documentation and custom clearance process please follow these guidelines.
- Enlist each product with complete description.
- Consistency of given documents should be checked properly.
- Documents should be clearly typed and written.
- Confirm the currency code on your invoice
- Confirm the cost associated with shipment.
- Your full name and proper signature should be there on your document
- Before starting new stem zip all the document in a separate file.
- Provide a complete description of origin country and applicable terrify codes.